eGATE (Live Online) | GATE 2023 | EE | Mode – English
Live Online classes covering entire GATE syllabus by Expert faculty.
Language of Instruction – English
Duration – 1 Year
Stream – Electrical Engineering
eGATE is essentially LIVE online classes delivered through the internet, with real-time student – faculty interaction. With eGATE, GATE 2023 aspirants can access high quality gate lectures from the convenience of their home at very affordable fees. eGATE module focusses on building basic engineering concepts, problem solving, doubt clarification, regular assessments & expert guidance till your GATE 2023 exam.
- Gate Concept Builder module to cover the basic concepts of Engineering
- Live Online Classes for GATE covering entire GATE syllabus (9-12 Hours per week)
- Access to view missed classes under “Video on Demand” section
- GATE Refresher module covering previous 10 year GATE papers video solutions
- Access to General Aptitude Module covering Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability & Engineering Mathematics
- eStudy Material covering entire GATE Syllabus with topic wise books in PDF format
- GATE question bank – Previous 26+ years of solved GATE questions in PDF Format
- Each class follows 45-5-10 teaching structure for every 1 hour of class (45 minutes of lecture, 5 minute break followed by 10 minutes Q & A session)
- Chat based interaction with faculty to clear doubt during live class
- Short quizzes & Assignment after each chapter